- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
- NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- OTHER INFORMATION
- DE-IDENTIFIED AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION
- THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
- LOCATION DATA
- COOKIES AND PIXEL TAG
- WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- DATA SECURITY
- ACCESSING, EDITING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- PERMANENT DELETION REQUESTS
- EXCLUSION OF COMMERCIAL, NON COMMERCIAL AND NON-TRACKING COMMUNICATIONS
- THIRD PARTY
- YOUR RIGHTS
- PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
- AGE COMPLIANCE
- GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
- CONTACT US
By visiting this site or using the Services, you agree to the rules and conditions described in this Policy, which may change over time. Each time you visit the Site or use the Services, you express your direct consent to collect, use and disclose the information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to agree to certain processing activities. Please note that if you have previously expressed your consent, you may withdraw freely at any time by sending us a mail at [email protected] or our Contact page. Please note that in the event that we need to manage your personal information in order to manage the website and/or provide our services, and you discuss or disagree with us to handle your personal information, the website and/or our services may become inaccessible to you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
“Personal Information,” means any information that relates to you and can — either on its own or in combination with other information — identify you as an individual. While we use our service, we may ask you to provide some personally identifiable information that could be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Information”). Individually identifiable data may include, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- usage data and Cookies
Kindly note that Personal information does not include information that has been de-identified or aggregated such that you can no longer be identified. The types of information we collect depends on your level of engagement with the Services. The more you interact with the Services, the more information you need to provide the Services. We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the link or by deleting the instructions given in any email you send or by contacting us.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Each time you use our website, we may collect non-PII information or details from you, such as your IP address, postal code, search history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, browser, operating system, use of data, data transferred and Internet service providers. We may also collect data, including but not restricted to messages you send us and communications we receive from third parties about your activities.
We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources: (i) information we receive from you on our websites or other forms; (ii) information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to any third party, except as permitted by law. We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, except as permitted by law. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about special services, or changes to this policy. You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: (i) see what data we have about you, if any; (ii) change/correct any data we have about you; (iii) have us delete any data we have about you; and (iv) express any concern you have about our use of your data.
DE-IDENTIFIED AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, de-identified or aggregated trends, reports, or statistics, information about the computer or device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create. De-identified and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Sites and Services. De-identified and aggregated information is not Personal Information, and we may use and disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purpose.
- the name of the payment cardholder;
- registered email
- Your address
SKETCHMOB may use and store data about your location if you give us consent to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the functionality of our service, to improve and personalize our services. You can enable or disable location services when using our service at any time through your device settings.
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAG
WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information, except for legal reasons and in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, for purposes such as:
- To ensure that the content of our site is displayed on your device in the most effective way;
- To fulfill our obligations under any agreements entered into between you and SKETCHMOB.
- To manage your account if you have one with us
- To keep our site safe and secure;
- To inform you about changes to our Services;
- To respond to and manage any comments, questions or complaints you have about the site and our services, as well as comments, requests or similar complaints from other customers;
- To conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- To contact you for marketing purposes, when applicable;
- To manage our site and for domestic operations, including diagnostics, data analysis, testing, research, research purposes, and statistical use.
- To detect bugs, security incidents (including to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity);
- To identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- To undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a Service, Site or transaction;
- To carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and/or to which you consent; and
- To pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests.
- To provide news, special offers and general information about other products, services, and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested unless you have opted out of receiving this information
You may have the right to opt in, object to or opt out of certain uses of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us at at [email protected] or our Contact page. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use your Personal Information regarding your activities on our Sites, Services and/or information from the advertisements on third party websites for other legal purposes as described below in accordance with applicable law
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While we do not exchange your Personal Information with others for monetary or other valuable consideration, we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties as part of our Services to you or to assist us in conducting our marketing and advertising, or for other business or commercial purposes.
- SKETCHMOB Family; We may share your information with members of the SKETCHMOB family of entities for various purposes, including to: (i) provide the Services to you; (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal and fraudulent acts and other violations of our policies and agreements; (iii) help with marketing initiatives; and (iii) manage and improve Our Site, Services and tools.
- Service Providers; we may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers that assist us in providing the Services. We use reasonable efforts to do so with the appropriate contractual protection in place to ensure that your Personal Information is protected and used only in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Business Partners; we may provide Personal Information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services in accordance with applicable law.
- Third-Party Cookies and Information Used to Target Ads to You; We may share the information that we collect about you with others (including advertising networks and service providers) to tailor and serve you ads on our Services, as well as other websites and social media networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.” These advertising networks track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of Technologies (e.g., cookies, web-beacons and other methods). This allows SKETCHMOB to target our advertising to you through demographic, behavioral and contextual means. As a result, you may see ads about SKETCHMOB on other websites and social media.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions; If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others; We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims or legal processes (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- Other Purposes; SKETCHMOB may share your Personal Information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
SKETCHMOB may disclose your personal data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SKETCHMOB.
- To prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee your absolute safety. For this purpose, we recommend that you use antivirus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
ACCESSING, EDITING, AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To make inquiries, or wish to review, delete, modify, or access any of your information collected by us, contact us by sending us a ticket. Please note that we may retain inaccessible copies of your PII and not of the PII subject to our data retention policies.
PERMANENT DELETION REQUESTS
At SKETCHMOB, we value your privacy and your right to access and control your personal information. If you would like your information to be deleted, please contact us at [email protected] or our Contact to submit a deletion request. With each deletion request, you must specify the information you want to delete as it is presented. Please note that deletion requests are not processed immediately. There may be a reasonable delay in the processing and deletion of all requested data.
Although we will try to delete all of your personal information after receiving your request, please note that SKETCHMOB may have multiple areas in which your personal information is stored. A single request may not delete all your data stored on Platform. Therefore, it may be necessary to submit multiple offers. If your information reappears, please contact us. You can request a withdrawal by sending us an e-mail. For any request, do not hesitate to contact us. We work with our customers to answer all questions and resolve any concerns regarding the protection of their personal information and preparation for the GDPR.
EXCLUSION OF COMMERCIAL, NON COMMERCIAL AND NON-TRACKING COMMUNICATIONS
If you choose to give SKETCHMOB your contact information, you agree that we can send you notifications via SMS and email. However, you can unsubscribe from certain communications by alerting us that you no longer wish to receive such communications, we will try to remove them immediately upon receipt of such request. We currently do not offer features that allow the user to choose not to participate in the “do not track” lists. If you wish to cancel the receipt of certain communications or information collection, contact us by sending us a message.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Information; and (vi) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by SKETCHMOB, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, SKETCHMOB may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
SKETCHMOB retains the information we receive as described in this Privacy Notice for as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
You agree that we may store and process the information we collect anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, or other countries. We may make consistent attempts to protect your data through the use of physical and automated warranties. We use information technology security features to protect the personally identifiable information stored by us, and as well, use SSL certificates to improve the security of our Platform for this reason. However, since it is the Internet, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your data.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. In particular, our sites are not intentionally designed or intended for children under the age of 13. SKETCHMOB does not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you are not authorized to use the site or disclose personal information through the site. If we know that we collect or receive personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete this information. If you believe that we may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected] or our Contact page.
GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a European privacy law approved by the European Commission in 2016, entered into force on May 25, 2018. The GDPR replaced the previous European Union protection directive privacy known as Directive 95/46/EC, which is based on the GDPR is an attempt to strengthen and modernize EU data protection laws and strengthen individual rights and freedoms, in line with the European concept of privacy as a fundamental human right. The GDPR regulates, among other things, how individuals and organizations can obtain, use, store, and delete personal information. In short, it allows EU citizens and residents to monitor their data while simplifying the regulatory environment for international business that takes place in the EU.
PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR EU CITIZENS
We know that if you work with EU customers, you must allow them to access, update, download, and delete personal data. We got you! We respect the rights of people living in the European Economic Community (EEC) and the rights conferred on them by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy statement explains how we are going to help our users living in the EEC.
The freedom to access, restore, or delete the information we hold about you. You can request access, update, or deletion of information directly at any time by contacting us for help.
- Right of modification If this information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct it.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your information.
- Limited rights: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information.
- Right to data portability: You also have the right to obtain a copy of the information we have about you in a structured format that is machine-readable and commonly used.
- The right to withdraw consent: the user has the right to withdraw consent as long as SKETCHMOB relies on the user’s consent to process personal information.
Before responding to these requests, you may need to confirm your identity. You have the right to complain to the data protection authorities about the collection and use of your data. Contact your local EEA data protection authority for more information.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EEC
© 2021 Sketchmob LLC, – All Rights Reserved. Last updated: October 26, 2021